Triangulation: Last Contact submissions are rolling in. I’ve assigned six to editors so far.
1. Read stories at Show Me Your Lits. Some very good stories, but not the jaw droppers we saw last week.
2. Wrote my blog for Write1Sub1. It will appear over there on Sunday morning.
3. Finished reading a book for our readers group, which meets on Monday. I don’t recall the title, which is just as well. It was actually an okay book, but mainly because it dealt with New Castle history.
4. Worked on my critique for Australia. Man I have been lax of late.
5. Read two subs for Triangulation. My thoughts on those tomorrow. Today got away from me and I’m off to bed shortly.