1. Added 300 words to Chapter 3. I’m interested in it again, which is much cooler than the alternative.
2. Updated editorial site for upcoming Triangulation Anthology.
3. Submitted a flash to Strange Love. They liked my cover letter, which is 1/1000th of the battle.
4. Read flashes at Show Me Your Lits.
5. Interacted with daughter unit. She shaved my head and reminded me why she’s a pretty neat young lady.
6. Attended the launch party for Youngstown State’s new literary journal, Jenny. It was neat to see so much creative energy and listen to readings of poetry, fiction, and creative nonfiction, including two poems by my sweetie. She was her usual remarkable self (goosebumps) 🙂
While I would like to continue working tonight, I’m feeling the call of the pillow. That doesn’t mean I won’t be thinking about all the other stuff I have to do.
Let me leave you with the latest from my gal Sarah. It seems that not only can she see Russia from her back porch, she can see Kim Jong-il on her friended list. It was an odd slip of the tongue, given that it’s the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea and she loathes democrats. In her defense, she only made the mistake twice.
But it’s not all bad news for Republicans.
Today Tom Delay was convicted of money laundering. Tom always said his fund raising was squeaky clean. This confirms that he did launder the bulk of it.