Progress for today:
1. Novel revision. Added 700 words to Chapter 3 and reworked the opening somewhat.
2. WOTF story. Wrote Scene 1 outline and created additional background.
3. Read and commented on the remaining flashes at Show Me Your Lits. A couple were truly excellent this week.
4. Read chaps 19-21 in Pride and Prejudice. Preacher Collins’ stubborn proposal to Elizabeth was a lot of fun, as was the letter from Miss Bingley to Jane. I’m warming to this book.
5. Posted my bio/pic to Write1Sub1 (see sidebar for link). This is a project wherein participants will write one NEW short story (any length) and submit one story every week in 2011. 52 weeks, 52 stories. This is what Ray Bradbury did when learning his craft. If you’re interested in the challenge, head on over to the site and sign up. At the least, sign up to follow the blog. It should be a hoot, and useful to boot.