Progress for today:
1. Novel revision. Revised opening scene in Chapter 3. Added 300 new words.
2. WOTF story. Worked on world building aspects for a half hour or so.
3. Read and commented on a dozen flashes at Show Me Your Lits.
4. Read chaps 17&18 in Pride and Prejudice. Ball scene. Have to admit I’m beginning to get into the flow. Some nice, fun lines and relationship complications. Still not a fan, but not dissing either.
5. Submitted a 275 word flash to new market: Linger Fiction. Moody, with a dark twist, but does it have enough story arc to satisfy? Stay tuned…
6. Accepted an invite to blog for Write1Sub1 (see sidebar for link). This is a project wherein participants will write one NEW short story (any length) and submit one story every week in 2011. 52 weeks, 52 stories. This is what Ray Bradbury did when learning his craft. If you’re interested in the challenge, head on over to the site and sign up.